GRAY IN L.A. ---- My Very Own La-La Land (Griffith Park)



......ON MY WAY TO THE WONDERS


One of my many many ideas - I suffer from CO (Creative Overload) since I'm a little Girl - was/is to introduce Los Angeles in cute and funny little Vignettes - and also share impromptu commentaries about Hot Button Topics with you. I think I'm made for this stuff - Don't you?

Of course, I will work on it more. I need to put my 
CHIN UP when I speak (of course, women are never happy with their appearance) and speak much slower. I always had a kind of slapstick kind of Body Language. 

This Day in GRIFFITH PARK and the OBSERVATORYwas wonderful. It's all about THE UNIVERSE, and STARS - very befitting for Hollywood - where I (unfortunately) live. My friend, photographer Beate Pilgreen, did beautiful photos INSIDE the Observatory...Magical I think...

The fabulous 
AFI FEST Presented by Audi is the premier Los Angeles Movie Event I think. Can you believe it's free to the public? Yes it is! You can get tickets! You might have to stand in line for the screenings, but since we have gorgeous weather most of the time, and are surrounded by usually very nice people (film-fans ARE nice by Nature!) - who cares? http://afifest.afi.com/

So, the Lucky Ones will see a 
Los Angeles Love Letter Movie, named - of course, what else - LA LA LAND - and it's a Romantic Comedy/Musical with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone! They sing and dance and they hang out in my FAVORITE spot, The Griffith Observatory http://www.lalaland.movie/ 

So, since I feel very topical right now, here's a 
COLLECTION of some....PLUS a little vid:



WELCOME TO THE STARS!




THE ENTRANCE


SEARCHING FOR MY PLANET


MAYBE HERE?


FOUND IT!



A PHOTO OF A PHOTO OF A PHOTO....

HOLLYWOOD IN MY BACK




TIME TO GO.....



BYE-BYE BEAUTIFUL DREAM!


CLOTHES:   Striped Dress "Ross" (14.99), Coat: "Forever 21" (24.99)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAREFUL! Sexy Silver Senior unleashed!

YOUR FACE IS YOUR STORY - Keep it Real!!

To Date - or not to Date - Is it OK or STUPID?